HANDY is a group of rope access technicians who are passionate about their work!
Our team consists mainly of high school and technical university graduates with many years of experience in rope access works gained in Poland as well as abroad.
We are best in specialist works at heights, including:
Our working hours and deadlines are always tailored to investors’ needs. Whenever necessary, we can work at night and if deadlines are short – we are available several hours a day.
We also have additional certificates and diplomas, including:
- electrical works certificate,
- gas works certificate,
- gas welding works certificate (MMA 111 EN 287),
- non-destructive/visual/penetrant testing certificate,
- gas and plasma cutting diplomas.
Every member of the HANDY team has updated rope access certificates and medical records. Our people work according to the standards and recommendations of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) as well as its Polish equivalent (OTDL). Thanks to our qualifications and experience we can face even most difficult and responsible tasks.
We started in 2006 and since then we have proved to our business partners that working with us is a real pleasure! The majority of building and housing association administrators as well as administration/technical managers and directors who commissioned us to do works at heights have become our regular clients.
The most important principles that we follow while working at heights are:
– We pay attention to safety of bystanders (proper signs and fencing; one person always working on the ground) as well as safety of all our employees. We do this by using advanced equipment and tools that protect us from falling from heights, including protective devices compliant with the EN 353-2 norm as well as descending devices compliant with the EN-341 norm.
Members of the HANDY team use only complete industrial harnesses that meet most restricted norms and they always wear crash helmets. We also have the liability insurance.
Quality and professionalism
– We use materials of highest quality (side menu in the Offer section), which allows us to give our clients longer and better warranties than our competitors provide. We buy materials from our regular and reliable providers and we can offer competitive prices.
We also use first-class power tools such as hammer drills by Hilti, battery-powered hammer drills by Bosch, plasma cutters to cut 25-mm metal elements, rope balancers and highly efficient pressure washers by Karcher.
Using this kind of equipment means that we can do the work faster and is more ergonomic for us.
Our offers always include all the specifics of the technology we are going to use, together with drafts, sketches, etc.
– We always work according to EU norms, including EN ISO 12944-4:2001 (Paints and varnishes – Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems – Part 4: Types of surfaces and surface preparation).
Due to the fact that we work at heights and in hard-to-access areas, we prepare photo documentation at clients’ request. We offer our regular clients attractive conditions, discounts and short deadlines.
You can get to know us better by exploring other parts of the website. Its full of detailed information and we hope it will provide you with lots of facts and figures. You can contact us by phone, e-mail or the special form on this website.
Feel free to contact us!
Professional rope access services
Professional works at heights